|Original oil painting by Chris Chalk|
· Wildlife Trusts in Wales - how did it all begin? Kate & Geoff Gibbs
· Cors Dyfi - one of nature’s jewels. Emyr Evans
· At the bottom of the garden - wildlife surveys in Cardiff. Rob Parry
· Wildlife gardening in north Wales. Anna Williams
· Running a Wildlife Trust. Huw Jenkins
· Dandelions of Cardiff. Tim Rich
· NATUR. Celia Thomas
· Fifty years ago - great black backed gulls on Skomer. David Saunders
· Lady Park Wood - the loss of ground flora. Kathleen Vanhuyse, Pieter Vangansbeke and George F. Peterken
· Coedwig ffosil Brymbo. Raymond Roberts
· The Denbigh plum - threats to native varieties. Oliver Prŷs Jones
· Is Pwyll y felin a turlough? Gareth Farr
· New Dyfi catchment and woodland research platform. Huw Evans
· Marine Matters - Protected or not? Mick Green
· Mammal news. Frances Cattanach
· Green bookshelf. Book reviews on bumblebees and slime moulds of Cheshire.
· A review of the Iolo Williams DVD box sets - The Secret Life of Birds and WildWales.
Publication date 15th June. Cover price £4.00 or quarterly by subscription at £16 p.a. or £15 by direct debit. ISSN 1742-37400106 Format: 170 x 220mm, 50 pages, full colour.
For further information visit www.naturcymru.org.uk or call 01248 387 373.
If you would like to download an A4 poster for this edition please click here.